Management Training can help you to equip your people managers with the skills they need to perform well in their role. It’s amazing the number of people we speak to who are in management role but have never received any training or who are completely unclear as to what their management responsibilities actually are. Most continue to see managing their team either as simply giving them day-to-day direction or as something they can do if they get time.
We can help you develop a team of trained managers who are ready for whatever people challenges come their way.
We have a number of training modules that can be delivered as they are or can be adjusted to meet your specific requirements.
Here are just a few of the VVC HR Training Modules:
- The Role of a Manager
- The Legal Context of Management
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Building Teams
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Managing Poor Performance
- Objective Setting
- Developing People
We also have a series of modules aimed at executive teams that help them develop the art of managing managers.
The modules can be delivered individually and take around 4 hours each or we can combine them and put together a training programmer specifically for your business.
Service Key Features
- A choice of modules that can be delivered in-house and tailored to your specific company.
- An opportunity to develop consistency with how managers manage.
- Training is delivered by an HR professional who can provide guidance and support on live issues.